My Blog

Tribute to Emo Eating

Manuella said not to, which made it all the more worth while to.

Eat this.





While listening to Majandra Delfino.



posted 4/11/2005 10:26:00 AM  
5 | comment

5 Comments:

At Monday, April 11, 2005 2:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off Dresden Dolls should not be attributed to Emo in any way. Second it was more of a suggestion, so your defiance is unnecessary.

-Manuella

 
At Monday, April 11, 2005 2:51:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

They're not emo by definition of musical genre, but by preference. I only listen to them when I'm ... emotional. Mostly sad and desperate. Thus they're linked to emotional eating.

 
At Monday, April 11, 2005 3:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMmmm.....CHOCOLATE!!

GIMMIE GIMMIE
FEEL BETTER-Eat CHOCOLATE
THE IROC

 
At Monday, April 11, 2005 9:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You even look Emo eating, next time whip out the glasses and the sweater vest.

-Manuella

 
At Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:57:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Oh, and I got your Mars Volta. Best be online when I get home so you can DL it.
Yes, that's my little bit of ghetto language to scare yo ass.

 

Post a Comment