My Blog

My Hip

This is not a bitch post, like my flu one. This is a post to clear up everyone's questions about my disabled left hip.

I don't know what happened. I was walking around Rambuteau and the Centre National d'Arte escaping the homeless man that was stalking me and running into men peeing in highly exposed corners and it just started hurting. About the same time I drank that fucking disgusting Vanilla Coke that eventually caused me to vomit in Paris. I threw up in Paris. Twice.

Well, let me get of my vomit tangent. I'm sure nothing about this post is sexxy, hott, or "qt", but it's hardcore truth.

So my left hip makes me walk like I'm a total wannabe wigga gangsta from American High. All of us who went there know that exaggerated limp. The I'm-too-cool-to-walk-correctly. It's like the anarchist movement of the copy cat ghetto. TRY ME AND I'LL LIMP YOU SCARED, PLAYA. Yes, we all know. I look like that. Hobbling my way back from the bus stop on Embajadores all the way home.

It's pretty painful. I told my mom, "You know how much I hate the chiropractors?" "Yes." "Well, I'd see them now." Understand I've been on a 3 year boycott of that place. I worked for them for 2.5 years and quit out of hatred. They destroyed a perfectly good secretarial position. And after knowing them I realized they're all about the money and total quacks. Plus the male doctor is a total pervert and creeps me out.

Back to my hip. There are no bruises or skin discolorations. Nothing that implies any thing fractured or broken. It could be muscular. I'd love to see a doctor to find out.

Am I watching Rocky Horror Picture Show? No, it's David Bowie. What is he cutting off his face? Why is she freaking out? Is he an alien? SHE PISSED HERSELF? He's not that scary. It's like some 70's artsy-fuck excuse to get nude.

Sigh. My hip is really affecting my social life.



posted 4/22/2005 07:04:00 PM  
7 | comment

7 Comments:

At Friday, April 22, 2005 7:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right, this story has many tangents, hope the hip feels better.

-Manuella

 
At Friday, April 22, 2005 7:48:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

How lame. No you don't. You can comment much more interesting than that. I mean you're tearing me apart on AIM as we speak.

 
At Saturday, April 23, 2005 12:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be lucky that I comment at all, since I'm like one of the only few that does!

-Manuella

 
At Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:13:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

;-) There's no one like Manuella.

 
At Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn straight!

-Manuella

 
At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about Vanilla Coke is awesome, sorry it made you sick though. Hope your hip is feeling better too. Talk to you later.

Joe

 
At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:53:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

If a drink contributes to me vomiting, let us not forget in Paris, then it's off my list of considered beverages.

 

Post a Comment