Flu Redux
All current inactivated influenza vaccines contain trace levels of egg protein and should not be used by individuals with egg protein allergies.
You know what would suck? If the flu I had in February evolved a little and then I caught it again.
Well, I have the flu again.
Every time I sneeze my head throbs and my chest burn right over my sternum.
I woke up choking on mucus which I ended up throwing up.
I cough occasionally. This serves to remind me that talking is not a good idea. My throat is extremely sore.
And my ears. They're popping, stuffed, but never clear. And they ache.
I'm so glad I did groceries last night cause I'm not going anywhere for several days.
Now, to eat breakfast and study physics.
Oh, and Post Script. I request that my stalkers message me. You know who you are. Someone form Hollywood, CA and Ventura, CA and Deland, FL. There are more of you but I forgot all the cities. Expose yourselves, I'm intensely curious.
| posted 4/20/2005 04:30:00 AM |
|
0 |
comment
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment