My Blog

American Music Club - Kathleen

I was talking to a good friend this early morning and remembered that I promised to post this photo we took before I came to Spain. So, I'm 2 months late, but I've followed through.



In other very current news: My boss, professor, research advisor, [whatever he is] made me laugh today. The relevant email goes like this.

Me: I'm also curious if the nitrogen tank ever made it to your lab :)
Boss: The Nitrogen tank is one of those mysteries - so many things to do and so little time!

I guess you had to be there.

I've been working to get that Nitrogen tank in his lab for months in my attempt to build a fully functioning extraction station upstairs. It was the only missing piece. Sadly, I don't think it'll make it even though I've pushed him into getting the relevent permission and support structures.

Some things to look foward to when I arrive home.



posted 4/23/2005 05:42:00 PM  
0 | comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment