My Blog

Eating Raw Foods

Everyday I usually have a question of curiosity that comes up in a conversation. Sometimes the answers are a long time coming, other times they're spontaneous.

For example, when I was IMing with the first release of Trillian [with wikipedia plugin] (what an exciting day, the release of Trillian 3.0) I typed "Fuck" for some reason or other in a sentence. Wikipedia underlined it and I read the definition out of curiosity what an encyclopedia could possibly have to say about such a widely used word. In the definition was the word tmesis, and how "Fuck" is commonly used with that grammatical rule. So I asked myself, What the fuck is a tmesis? Alright, so I typed tmesis into the window (I think I was chatting with Jared at the time), and I learned just exactly what a tmesis was. Isn't that fan-fucking-tastic?

Right, so today I was chatting with my mother about food and health and vegetables, and I asked, How much nutritional value is lost in carrots when they're cooked? So I opened google, typed the question, and BAM, my answer. If you give a shit, The title of this post is a link to the site that answered my question about cooked vegetables once and for all.



posted 3/24/2005 11:42:00 AM  
5 | comment

5 Comments:

At Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You must really be bored.

-Manuella

 
At Thursday, March 24, 2005 1:02:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Yes, I have been today.

 
At Friday, March 25, 2005 5:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you pissed at what I said?

-Manuella

 
At Friday, March 25, 2005 7:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't see any hints of hostility at all in that message.

-Jared

 
At Saturday, March 26, 2005 12:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My question was geared at another conversation me and Melissa had.

-Manuella

 

Post a Comment